Bill Knight is a vice president in Transwestern’s Atlanta tenant advisory services group. An expert at providing solutions to users of office space, Bill has made a name for himself as the ‘go to’ professional for large companies needing a third party real estate expert. His strategic, client-focused acumen and knowledge of the market put him in an excellent position to represent businesses and owners with their real estate needs.
Bill’s real estate clients include Abrams Industries, Acosta, BellSouth, Southern Mills, Georgia Institute of Technology, and Sapient.
Prior to joining Transwestern, Bill was with GVA Advantis in Atlanta, where as of midyear 2009 he was the number two producer company-wide.
Before entering the commercial real estate brokerage business in 2001, Bill had a successful 20-year career with the IBM Corporation, He also has been a senior officer with Fannie Mae, held senior positions with Norrell Corporation, and been a principal in the IT consulting business.
- Bill is a Certified Commercial Investment Member and a member of the Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors.
- Past president of the Georgia Tech Alumni Association, serves on the board of advisors of the school of industrial and systems engineering at Georgia Tech,
- Member of the Buckhead Rotary Club,
- Trustee of the Georgia Tech Foundation,
- Was a lieutenant in the United States Navy
Bill is a graduate of Georgia Institute of Technology with a bachelor’s in industrial engineering and a master’s in management.