Capital Markets; Capital Markets
Brad directs investment sales and real estate banking activities throughout Transwestern's Mountain Region. In partnership with Larry Thiel, the team's primary focus is originating, structuring and executing commercial investment sales and capital market transactions for institutional, corporate, and private owners of commercial real estate.
In 2002, Brad was responsible for establishing the investment services group for Transwestern’s Mountain Region. His extensive brokerage experiences includes office, retail, industrial, land, and flex assets marketed through traditional sales marketing, sealed bid efforts, and multi-property auctions.
Brad has been involved in 65 transactions totaling over $650 million for owners including Archon, Cornerstone Realty Advisors, LNR Partners, and Prudential.
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
Alliance Commercial Partners
Koll Development Group
Brad is a Member of the following organizations:
- Licensed real estate broker in the State of Colorado
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAR)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
Brad has received the following awards:
- DMCAR #2 Investment/Young Broker
- Transwestern National Rising Star Award
- Transwestern Denver Most Dispositions (multiple years)
- Transwestern Rainmaker of the Year
- Transwestern Denver Engagement of the Year
Brad received a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management from the University of Colorado at Boulder. He has also completed the CCIM core curriculum.