Transwestern Sustainability Services (TSS), a business line within Transwestern, adds value for property owners by increasing energy and water efficiency, implementing sustainable operations and decreasing environmental impact.
Our sustainability offerings include:
- ENERGY STAR® Benchmarking: Assessment of energy efficiency, water consumption and carbon emissions.
- Energy Audits: Ranging from identifying low- or no-cost conservation measures to implementing operations and maintenance procedural changes.
- Commissioning: Ensures a building's systems are properly installed and operating in a manner to provide optimal performance and savings.
- LEED® Certification Services: Certify projects under every rating system endorsed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), as well as numerous other LEED-related services.
- Sustainability Education: Through LEED Green Associate classes and LEED AP accreditation.
|Show Me the Money
Three case studies
reveal the ROI
Transwestern is a Platinum member of
the U.S. Green Building Council, a national
leader in the Better Buildings Challenge and
has been recognized by the ENERGY STAR
program for 10 consecutive years
Events and Initiatives
participate in numerous
such as Earth Day
and Green Apple
Day of Service
Proof in the Numbers
Transwestern has avoided 271,117 tons
of CO2, which is equal to:
6,306,492 seedings being grown for 10 years
Recycling 92,117 tons of waste
Removing 51,240 passenger cars from the road
Meet the Team
Our dedicated team is
led by Al Skodowski
and has experts
in every field
Our partnerships with
brands such as Waste
Management and Kohler
allow us to run our
buildings more efficiently