Transwestern’s Sustainability Services teams are operational and energy efficiency experts providing a higher level of service to our clients across the country and around the world.
While we continue to grow our capabilities and amass awards, including national recognition by the EPA’s ENERGY STAR program 12 years in a row, our approach to sustainability will always be people-focused and client-driven.
The way we see it, better is bigger.
We are guided by our culture and our values, which blends passion with an ownership and service mentality to deliver the Transwestern Experience.
Transwestern: Experience Extraordinary
Our sustainability offerings include:
- ENERGY STAR® Benchmarking: Assessment of energy efficiency, water consumption and carbon emissions.
- Energy Audits: Ranging from identifying low- or no-cost conservation measures to implementing operations and maintenance procedural changes.
- Commissioning: Ensures a building's systems are properly installed and operating in a manner to provide optimal performance and savings.
- LEED® Certification Services: Certify projects under every rating system endorsed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), as well as numerous other LEED-related services.
- Sustainability Education: Through LEED Green Associate classes and LEED AP accreditation.
|Show Me the Money
Three case studies
reveal the ROI
Transwestern has been recognized nationally
by the EPA's ENERGY STAR® program
for 12 consecutive years, and many
Transwestern-managed properties receive
sustainability awards year-round
Events and Initiatives
participate in numerous
such as Earth Day
and Green Apple
Day of Service
Proof in the Numbers
See Transwestern's sustainability
stats for LEED and ENERGY STAR projects
Meet the Team
Our dedicated team is
led by Al Skodowski
and has experts
in every field
Our partnerships with
brands such as Waste
Management and Kohler
allow us to run our
buildings more efficiently
Sustainability Video Series
What is it?